Mark your calendar for February 26-27, 2019 for the 45th Annual Winter Conference to be held in Bloomington at the Crowne Plaza Aire . Two days of relevant training and welcoming our new Hall of Fame Recipient!!
NEW THIS YEAR...We are also offering up to 6 scholarships for smaller/rural agencies. Click on this LINK for more information.
Registration fee: $295 Member and $325 non-member. Meals included. To register for conference & scholarship opportunity go to http://www.regonline.com/atom2019
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- AM Understanding and Minimizing Force Consequences
- Michael Brave, J.D., M.S. LAAW International, LLC
- PM Police Use of Force: Supervisors and Trainers: You can’t manage what you don’t measure”
- Kevin Dillon / L.O.C.K.U.P. http://www.policecombat.com
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- AM Conflict Management, Mediation & Crisis Intervention
- Marie Ridgeway, MSW, ICSW, RYT
- Larry Brubaker – Author & FBI (Retired)
- Author of “Pulling the Trigger”, 25 year study of deadly force encounters by law enforcement
- And more…
Registration will be open on December 1st. Registration fee is $295/Member Agency and $325/Non-Member. FYI…Membership renewal notices will be going out the first week in December. To see whether your department has been a member and get other information… Go to this link to see what that entails…
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY We are offering up to 6 scholarships to the winter conference, focusing on smaller rural agencies. Click on the link above for more information.