- February 8, 2018
- May 3, 2018
- September 13, 2018
Locations to be determined. Contact us if you would like to host, 952-922-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00am-5:00pm, 8 credits, POST # 9038-0182
Instructor: Jonathan Bundt, M.A.
Cost: $150/Member and $175/Non Member
To register go to http://www.regonline.com/ATOM2018
Comments from previous students
- Understanding of major and severe forms of mental illness
- Develop a practical assessment plan in dealing with mental illness
- Learn specific intervention techniques for managing a person in crisis
- To know: Who they are. Why they are there. And why they do what they do..so you have more options.
- Mental illness is not a crime; it is a brain disease. And there is minimal correlation between mental illness and a person’s participation in crime.
- Most people with mental illnesses are fully functioning community members.
- Mental illness and the person are not one and the same. Your safety will always be a critical factor