ATOM contracts with Field Training Associates, Bruce Sokolove on all of our field training offerings. Following are the dates for 2020. Details for each course can be found by clicking on the title. All courses are POST approved.
FTO BASIC CERTIFICATION– 5 Day/40 hours (8am-5pm)
(40-hour) $525/Member, $550 Non-Member
August 24 – 28, 2020 (Course is filled) – NEW LOCATION – Mounds View Community Center,
2401 5394 Edgewood Drive, Mounds View, MN 55112
- October 26 – 30, 2020 – Location tbd
Requirements for hosting a course include..
- Meeting space that will accommodate 35 officers (FTO Basic), classroom style, comfortably.
- Audio Visual to include a projector, sound/speakers, screen and knowledgeable staff that will troubleshoot problems
- (Instructor uses a Mac).
- Coffee & rolls in the AM. Lunch is on their own other than Friday, when ATOM provides pizza delivered.
- Point person who will meet Instructor at 715 am on the first morning to open door and help with set up. Class begins at 8am and runs to 4:30-5pm.
In exchange the host agency will receive two free spots in the course.