ATOM contracts with Field Training Associates, Bruce Sokolove on all of our field training offerings. Following are the dates for 2018. Details for each course can be found by clicking on the title. Locations are set for 2019, however, if you are ever interested in hosting a future class, contact us email@example.com
FTO BASIC CERTIFICATION– 5 Day/40 hours
(40-hour) $525/Member, $550 Non-Member (8-5)
- CLASS FILLED…May 13-17 – Anoka County Government Center, 13301 Hanson Boulevard in Andover
- August 19-23 – St. Louis County Emergency Operations Center, Duluth MN (heading north!!)
- October 21-25 – Hopkins Fire Station (101 17th Avenue South
Requirements for hosting a course include..
- Meeting space that will accommodate 35 officers (FTO Basic), classroom style, comfortably.
- Audio Visual to include a projector, sound/speakers, screen and knowledgeable staff that will troubleshoot problems
- (Instructor uses a Mac).
- Coffee & rolls in the AM. Lunch is on their own other than Friday, when ATOM provides pizza delivered.
- Point person who will meet Instructor at 715 am on the first morning to open door and help with set up. Class begins at 8am and runs to 4:30-5pm.
In exchange the host agency will receive two free spots in the course.