ATOM contracts with Field Training Associates, Bruce Sokolove on all of our field training offerings. Following are the dates for 2018. Details for each course can be found by clicking on the title. We are currently looking for host agencies for theses classes, if interested please contact us at 952-922-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requirements are listed below.
FTO BASIC CERTIFICATION– 5 Day/40 hours
(40-hour) $500/Member, $525 Non-Member (8-5)
- February 4-8
- May 13-17
- August 19-23
- October 21-25
FIELD TRAINING OFFICER UPDATE – 1 day
(8 Hours POST Certified. $150/Member and $175/Non Member)
- March 26 @ Plymouth PD
SUPERVISING The Field Training Process – 3 day
(16 Hours POST Certified. $300/Member and $350 Non Member)
- March 27-29 @ Plymouth PD
Requirements of host agency include…
- Meeting space that will accommodate 35 officers (FTO Basic), classroom style, comfortably.
- Audio Visual to include a projector, sound/speakers, screen and knowledgeable staff that will troubleshoot problems
- (Instructor uses a Mac).
- Coffee & rolls in the AM. Lunch is on their own other than Friday, when ATOM provides pizza delivered.
- Point person who will meet Instructor at 715 am on the first morning to open door and help with set up. Class begins at 8am and runs to 4:30-5pm.
In exchange the host agency will receive two free spots in the course.