ATOM contracts with Field Training Associates, Bruce Sokolove on all of our field training offerings. Following are the dates for 2018. Details for each course can be found by clicking on the title. We are currently looking for host agencies for theses classes, if interested please contact us at 952-922-2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requirements are listed below.
Field Training Officer Instruction/Certification (40-hour) $500/Member, $525 Non-Member (8-5pm
- May 7- 11, 2018 – Carver County Sheriff’s Office. 606 E. 4th St. Chaska (EOC Room) Class Filled – Waitlist Available
- August 20 – 24, 2018 – Maple Grove Police Dept. 12800 Arbor Lakes Parkway
- October 29 – November 2, 2018 – Maplewood Fire Station #2, 1955 Clarence St.
Field Training Officer Update (8-hour) $150 Member, $175 Non-Member
- April 10, 2018 Plymouth Police Dept.
Supervising and Managing the Field Training and Evaluation Process (8-5pm)
$300 Member, $325/Non-Member
- April 11 – 13, 2018 Plymouth Police Dept.
Requirements of host agency include…
- Meeting space that will accommodate 35 officers (FTO Basic), classroom style, comfortably.
- Audio Visual to include a projector, sound/speakers, screen and knowledgeable staff that will troubleshoot problems
- (Instructor uses a Mac).
- Coffee & rolls in the AM. Lunch is on their own other than Friday, when ATOM provides pizza delivered.
- Point person who will meet Instructor at 715am on the first morning to open door and help with set up. Class begins at 8am and runs to 4:30-5pm.
In exchange the host agency will receive two free spots in the course.