ATOM contracts with Field Training Associates, Bruce Sokolove on all of our field training offerings. Following are the dates for 2018. Details for each course can be found by clicking on the title. We are currently looking for host agencies for theses classes, if interested please contact us at 952-922-2324 or email@example.com. Requirements are listed below.
FTO BASIC CERTIFICATION– 5 Day/40 hours
(40-hour) $525/Member, $550 Non-Member (8-5)
We are looking for host agencies for the following courses. Call us at 952-922-2324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 13-17 – Anoka County Government Center, 13301 Hanson Boulevard in Andover
- August 19-23 – Location TBD
- October 21-25 – Hopkins Fire Station (101 17th Avenue South
FTO UPDATE – 1 day (March 26, 2019) @ Plymouth PD (8 Hours POST Certified. $175 Member/Non Member
SUPERVISING The Field Training Process – March 27-29 @ Plymouth PD
(16 Hours POST Certified. $300/Member and $350 Non Member)
Requirements of host agency include…
- Meeting space that will accommodate 35 officers (FTO Basic), classroom style, comfortably.
- Audio Visual to include a projector, sound/speakers, screen and knowledgeable staff that will troubleshoot problems
- (Instructor uses a Mac).
- Coffee & rolls in the AM. Lunch is on their own other than Friday, when ATOM provides pizza delivered.
- Point person who will meet Instructor at 715 am on the first morning to open door and help with set up. Class begins at 8am and runs to 4:30-5pm.
In exchange the host agency will receive two free spots in the course.